Wednesday, April 9, 2014

10,000 is good, but I can do better!

    I just hit 10,000 page views!  For something I just kinda started as a whim, I think that's pretty good.  I've been doing this since May, so just under a year, and that means that's roughly 1,000 a month!  Thank you to all my readers who have held good conversations with me.  I hope to provide more informative and (martial) thought provoking columns. 
    If you are a podcast fan, we do have the Martial Thoughts Podcast where myself and a couple of friends talk about martial arts and martial arts related material.  I've been lucky enough to have a couple of very several interesting guests, including martial arts bloggers (Mathew Apsokardu), podcasters (Dave Jones), and authors (William Dockery).  Any reader who has contact with someone who you think would make a good interview, please feel free to introduce them to us.  Katy provided introduction to her Stav instructor Graham Butcher and it turned out to be a great interview.  It doesn't have to be a big name martial artist, just someone who is interesting, or doing interesting things.  I know there are enough people out there who would be cool to talk to, and who have something interesting to say.  Because in the end, this whole internet thing, is supposed to be about spreading information, and communicating.  And that's my goal for this as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment