Saturday, March 8, 2014

An Interview and a Tournament!

  I just got done with an interview for the Martial Thoughts Podcast with one Mr. Kim Moser, a classical fencing instructor.  He was nice enough to wait around after his class and conduct a face-to-face interview with me.  I arrived early and was able to watch a little of his class.  It turns out he's got a tournament coming up on March 22nd in Palm Beach County, FL before our interview will be available.  I wanted to make I got the word out if anybody was interested.  During his class, I got to see a little behind the scenes of how judging is conducted.  I was duly impressed by the art, and the skill. So I know I'll be there watching.  Hope to see you guys there.

P.S. Mr. Moser gave me a pdf for any spectators that wish to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment